Friday 8 July 2011

The Greenhouse

After spending the night in Bernard, Peter and Ann's back garden, we have coffee in the morning and a long chat about the wonders of travel. Its a beautifully warm day and some of the neighbours decide to come and see me off with gifts of home-made sweet bread and chocolatey stuff... which of course is lovely of them. Farewell Belgium and Guten Morn Germany!!!


Im heading to Frankfurt to stay with a friend in the city centre but as I am terrible with city centres I decide to veer off the highway about 15 km before the centre and tackle it in the morning.


I find my way to loads of fields and farm land... when i spot a pretty looking house with 3 huge green house type things and plenty of grass. "Hello! can I sleep here tonight?"... "But of course!... put your bike in the green house as it will rain tonight!" Excellent!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!!!